Sessions Longboard à Montréal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Interview with Kelcey at NJK Leathers

Interview with Kelcey at NJK Leathers Empty Interview with Kelcey at NJK Leathers

Message  Dimm Ven 12 Aoû 2011 - 9:01

So this week Kevin got his new suit! And while in contact with Kelcey he decided to take the opportunity to get to know the company a little better. Which I'm sure is something a lot of people would be interested in. Here's a sneak peak:

Hey Kelcey, how old is NJK and where is it located ? I’ve been running NJK for 28 years. I started in my parents garage when I was 13 making suits for my own motorcycle racing. It’s just blossomed from there. I never planned on doing leathers for a living. I went to college and planned to be a “regular” business guy, but things didn’t work out that way. We started in San Clemente, California and after college, I moved to Mammoth Mountain to be snowboard bum for a season. I spent 10 years in Mammoth. The leathers gig was cool because I could snowboard all day and make suits at night. I’d get 150 days on the mountain every year and had a killer night job making suits.

So click here or on Kevin below to read the full interview on TeamQuebec.org

Interview with Kelcey at NJK Leathers Dsc_0036-3b

For relevant articles check out Leathers or no leather? An article which will help you decide whether you need to get a suit.
Dimm
Dimm
Gnar Shredder

http://www.dklongboards.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas