Sessions Longboard à Montréal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

MCGF VIII

MCGF VIII Empty MCGF VIII

For Immediate Release: For more information, contact Neil “DrNo” Orta, TheDr@DrNoRacing.Com. (703) 801-1871 Madison County Gravity Fest VIII Manassas, VA- DrNoRacing is proud to announce the return of the Madison County Gravity Fest to Munnsville, New York. Due to all the speculation we are announcing to the riders prior to the official public announcement though there is still some work to do such as nailing down the date. The date I chose did not work with one of the major supporters of the event. Tentatively we are looking at August 13th & 14th with registration set to open on April 23rd and will remain open until July 22nd and will be located on the DrNoRacing website. As always expect this one to be off the hook, and we should have all information ready to release by the opening of registration. Any questions or suggestions feel free to contact DrNo at TheDr@DrNoRacing.Com

Pris sur Coast.

Hell yeah!
Bot
Bot
Green goblin lover

http://www.flickr.com/mbottreau

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Partager cet article sur : reddit

MCGF VIII :: Commentaires

Claude-Eric

Message Mer 6 Avr 2011 - 2:45  Claude-Eric

Tim, if I come from BC and I still haven't built myself a luge, I might take you on that. It'd be fun to race both. Or maybe even take the chain of a bike and race the fat guys.

Tim Koch

Message Mar 5 Avr 2011 - 21:37  Tim Koch

HELL YEAH! I'm calling dibbs on the mic..can't race, might as well entertain! lol. oh and if anyone wants a luge for the race let me know..mine handles great on that track.

Dimm

Message Mar 5 Avr 2011 - 10:31  Dimm

Fuck yah...

maxim

Message Mar 5 Avr 2011 - 8:35  maxim

Support ! BE THERE.

Message   Contenu sponsorisé