Sessions Longboard à Montréal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!!

+3
marc seguin
Holy
fallin downey
7 participants

ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Empty ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!!

Message  fallin downey Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 11:40

so heres the deal....its a cross town race in ottawa mixed with a drinking game..more drinks makes up times+other challenges.they think they can kick your asses at both!i hope to go but would need a car buddy anyone interested in pickling your liver and proving once and for all the quebec can out drink and out skate ontario....lets go!!!i know a summer here will lead to a lifetime of a.a. peas
fallin downey
fallin downey
Ride beaucoup, post peu

http://myspace.com/newworldonfire

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Empty Re: ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!!

Message  fallin downey Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 11:41

p.s its this weekend. ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Firedevi ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Firedevi ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Firedevi
fallin downey
fallin downey
Ride beaucoup, post peu

Message  Holy Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 11:48

faire du skate saoul est la moins bonne idée qu'il est possible d'avoir... perso, je suis tombé trois fois de mon board dans la rue et deux de ces incidents furent causé par l'acool... boire et rider ne vont vraiment pas ensemble, sauf pour Marc...

Sans rancune, mais c'est vraiment une idée de cave!

FD: basicaly, I say that it's a very dumb idea to do so... don't take it the wrong way, but only english canadians can do a thing that moronic. We drink in a bar, not on a board.

j'espère que je suis pas tout seul de cette avis..
Holy
Holy
The Player

http://www.gref.ca

Message  marc seguin Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 11:52

hey shawn, sorry man cant make it. plus i have no car.

These guys are chill, we met them in NYC you should have a good time just be careful
marc seguin
marc seguin
Gnar Shredder

http://www.myspace.com/mtlslidecrew

Message  AJ Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 12:37

Holy a écrit:faire du skate saoul est la moins bonne idée qu'il est possible d'avoir... perso, je suis tombé trois fois de mon board dans la rue et deux de ces incidents furent causé par l'acool...

et la troisieme fois c'est parce qu'il voulait avoir l'aire super cool en face des hotties sur prince-arthur....
AJ
AJ
I play a Gearhead on the intraweb

Message  fallin downey Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 12:48

i understand your opinion holy and totally respect your choices.part of this race is to go into bars and take shots and then keep skating its is mostly just for fun and to spread the stoke.the ottawa crew is way too cool to not hang out with...especialy because they are so close to here.i guess if one felt too drunk to go on they could just stop.also i have rode many times all over canada and the us with people and drinking and skating are combined in many a place so its not really an anglo or franco thing.weather its maryhill under a fullmoon,north van,jakes rash,or westmount people drink and people skate.everyone here is big enough to make their own choices.this will be fun though i promise.
fallin downey
fallin downey
Ride beaucoup, post peu

Message  AJ Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 12:52

fallin downey a écrit:i understand your opinion holy and totally respect your choices.part of this race is to go into bars and take shots and then keep skating its is mostly just for fun and to spread the stoke.the ottawa crew is way too cool to not hang out with...especialy because they are so close to here.i guess if one felt too drunk to go on they could just stop.also i have rode many times all over canada and the us with people and drinking and skating are combined in many a place so its not really an anglo or franco thing.weather its maryhill under a fullmoon,north van,jakes rash,or westmount people drink and people skate.everyone here is big enough to make their own choices.this will be fun though i promise.

jakes rash drunk: no way!

...tipsy maybe ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Cookiemo
AJ
AJ
I play a Gearhead on the intraweb

Message  Holy Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 13:04

AJ a écrit:
Holy a écrit:faire du skate saoul est la moins bonne idée qu'il est possible d'avoir... perso, je suis tombé trois fois de mon board dans la rue et deux de ces incidents furent causé par l'acool...

et la troisieme fois c'est parce qu'il voulait avoir l'aire super cool en face des hotties sur prince-arthur....

eh eh... c'est vrai en plus... t'as une bonne mémoire!
Holy
Holy
The Player

Message  Holy Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 13:07

fallin downey a écrit:i understand your opinion holy and totally respect your choices.part of this race is to go into bars and take shots and then keep skating its is mostly just for fun and to spread the stoke.the ottawa crew is way too cool to not hang out with...especialy because they are so close to here.i guess if one felt too drunk to go on they could just stop.also i have rode many times all over canada and the us with people and drinking and skating are combined in many a place so its not really an anglo or franco thing.weather its maryhill under a fullmoon,north van,jakes rash,or westmount people drink and people skate.everyone here is big enough to make their own choices.this will be fun though i promise.

eh eh... It was just a good excuse to make a disgraceful comment on Ontarians... every occasion count! ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Cookiemo
Holy
Holy
The Player

Message  Tim Koch Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 13:52

i got two spots left in the car..any of you other alcoholic skaters want a ride there? give me a call..450-678-2872..if i'm not here, leave me a message..lets drink!
Tim Koch
Tim Koch
Racer

Message  fallin downey Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 16:54

heres a link to the thread on ontario longboarding http://ontskate.proboards38.com/index.cgi?board=ottawa&action=display&thread=1181699747&page=1
yay road trip!
fallin downey
fallin downey
Ride beaucoup, post peu

ottawa RUM AND STOKE!!! Empty COME!

Message  BatFitches Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 18:21

Hey I hope you guys can all make it out to this great event.

Registration for the race is from 1:00pm - 1:45pm Saturday July 14, 2007 at "the cabin" (95 York Street, Ottawa, ON)

The race is around the canal, and was a blast last year!

We have complete decks to be given away. There are seperate catagories for guys and girls. Sponsors include Sector Nine, Landyachtz, Top of the World, Redbull, Longboard Haven. and a few others.

There are tons of shwag to be given away, so come and have a fun time. If anyone needs a place to crash that night there are plenty of beds available (or couches/futons anyways)

BatFitches
Nouveau

Message  tyler Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 20:55

I hope you Montrealers (and other Quebecers) can make it over! It's fun as hell! If you want more information, you can e-mail the race address at rumandstoke2007@hotmail.com - hope to see you guys there!
tyler
tyler
Ride ride ride

Message  marc seguin Jeu 12 Juil 2007 - 9:16

Ill Come if someone will give me a ride to go and come back
marc seguin
marc seguin
Gnar Shredder

http://www.myspace.com/mtlslidecrew

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé