Sessions Longboard à Montréal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Pata Challenge cancelled

2 participants

Pata Challenge cancelled Empty Pata Challenge cancelled

Message  tommy Lun 25 Juin 2007 - 8:36

Pata Challenge is cancelled!!!
It’s with a heavy heart I write this…
We are terrible sorry to have to cancel the Race. In the last minute the governments instance (Vägverket) that handle’s the roads revoked our permit to close the road.
With the start of the race only a week away and a long handling process to get the road closed we can not guarantee that we can provide a closed road for you to race on. So therefore we have decided to cancel the race, so that the one’s of you that have the possibility to rebook/ change tickets for travel and accommodation have the chance to do this.

We will contact all the sponsors and people that have worked hard supporting us to try to make the race happen within a couple of days. But this letter is first and foremost for all you that were coming to race, to give you the chance to make new plans. Please help us to spread this message so that everyone gets it. All the signed up riders will receive an email. But if you know anyone that was planning on going to the race and have not signed up, or check their email to often, give them a call or something so that they don’t show up in vain. Thanks for understanding…

Pata Challenge

tommy
Ride beaucoup, post peu

http://longboard.slak.nu

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Pata Challenge cancelled Empty Re: Pata Challenge cancelled

Message  Julie Mar 26 Juin 2007 - 9:25

Oh nooooooooo! I'm sorry for you guys. You and Patrik put so much energy in the organisation of that comp. That's bad. Fucking political issue!
Julie
Julie
Surf rider

Message  tommy Mar 26 Juin 2007 - 14:40

well i can still skate so it aint to bad.... plus i can put in more hours at work now so hopefully ill race you guys at top challenge.... by the way, if anyone has a spare mattres or a sofa to offer a friend of mine and one of the fastest downhill skateboarders in the world (http://www.erik-lundberg.com/) let me know...

tommy
Ride beaucoup, post peu

http://longboard.slak.nu

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé